+91 8766398665 firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to wallpaperlibrary.in!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Wallpaper Library website, located at www.wallpaperlibrary.in. By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use www.wallpaperlibrary.in if you do not agree to take all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person logging in to this website and compliant to the company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the client and our own selves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the client’s needs in respect of provision of the company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Thank you for visiting at www. wallpaperlibrary.in. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Order Policy :
- All Enquiries are forwarded immediately by email to the concerned supplier.. Enquiries might not get replied on weekends or holidays. If the concerned supplier is experiencing a high volume of enquiries, Replies may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional time for the supplier to reply. If there Is any abnormal/ significant delay in reply of your enquiry, You can contact us via email or telephone.
- You will receive a confirmation message once your enquiry has been forwarded to the concerned supplier,
- All Enquiries are directly forwarded to the concerned suppliers, Wallpaper Library is not responsible for any deal between buyer and supplier in any way.
Unless otherwise stated, Wallpaper Library and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material created and generated on www.wallpaperlibrary.in. All intellectual property rights are reserved with Wallpaper Library.
You must not:
- Republish material from wallpaperlibrary.in
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from wallpaperlibrary.in
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from wallpaperlibrary.in
- Redistribute content from wallpaperlibrary.in
Parts of this website may offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas. Wallpaper Library does not filter, edit or review comments/ideas prior to their presence on the website. Comments does not reflect the views and opinions of The Wallpaper Library, its agents and/or affiliates in any manner. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who has posted the same. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Wallpaper Library shall not be liable for the comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the comments on this website. However, you can report any objectionable content to us via email and let our team re-validate it.
Wallpaper Library reserves the right to monitor all comments/thoughts/ideas and to remove any such thing which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- The comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party.
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy.
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You are entitled to post the comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
You hereby grant Wallpaper Library a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses
- System wide accredited businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity, shopping malls, and fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
- Any other source/medium approved by Wallpaper Library via email or hard-copy letter.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavourable to ourselves or to our accredited businesses or customers; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Wallpaper Library, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an email at email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your website, a list of other URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link and your purpose of redirection.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Wallpaper Library’s logo or other related artwork will be allowed for linking in absence of a mutual agreement and approval.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
CONTENT LIABILITY & RESPONSIBILITY
We shall not be held responsible for any content/text/image that appears on your (third-party) website and re-directs to ours by any means/source/medium. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that may rise on your website. No link(s) should appear on any website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation(s) of any party’s rights.